Stealth Landing Stealth Landing

I liked it! I was simple but nice. The good animation helps convey the feelings of the characters quite well without actual dialog.

Final Fantasy XIII Final Fantasy XIII

Not Bad. The artwork could've used a bit of touching up but the animation was pretty good and it was a good game reference.

TopStick TopStick

This was just too epic!!

When I saw Joe Zombie I laughed so hard!! I'm glad you got so many known stick figures in this. I really liked seeing Red and Blue from Dick Figures in there. The finish with Demonic Defense was perfect! Very well done!

-Sidetracked- -Sidetracked-

Decently fun

Only issues are bombs tend to not work/go boom during the last fight and the controls are a bit wacky.

*Flight* *Flight*

Addicting

I can't playing this game! It's just a great game to kill time with and have a bit of fun. Great job.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Tons of fun.

I can waste hours playing through this game. A great game with great ideas and animations.

The Demize The Demize

Very nice tune! It's pretty solid and has a nice flow. The piano is amazing and your drum kit is pretty solid. You pretty much have one issue that I can pick out and that's just volume control:
- I think the snap sounds are a nice touch but I think they spike just a little high. I suggest a simple EQ to cut the higher freq and control the sound a bit more.
- The only issue with your drum kit is that one snare that kinda spikes a bit too. it's a great beat but I'd sidechain it to your kick to keep it under control.
- The fading in and out of your background PADs is a smooth sound but the volume needs to be controlled on them too so they don't outdo the piano or drums.
Overall it's a great song and I'm just trying to give helpful feedback. Keep it up though!
--- SkyRiderX

Faizyr responds:

waw thank you very much for your feedback , wish there were more reviewers like you around NG.
also as a heads up the music i sell sound pretty different from the music i post randomly on NG so my bad if i don't don't sound balance sometimes ^^.

FFXIII- Battle or Dance? FFXIII- Battle or Dance?

It's not bad for a remix. Your piano and sax work were quite nice as well as your backgrounds PADs and the remix flows pretty well . My only notes are that your drum kit could use some work. The kick sounded overly compressed so the reverb from it kinda overflowed into the PADs and background melodies. I recommend you just watch the reverb on it and maybe reduce the compression on so it still has that nice "kick" (pun intended) to it. The snare sounds kinda cheap and low quality so I feel that it brings the song down a bit. Overall it's a solid remix and quite enjoyable to listen to. Keep it up! xD
--- SkyRiderX

NGKFlower responds:

Thanks! I enjoy feedback that may help me understand more of my choices in remixes, this was very helpful!
^_^

VG OST - Slammed (Vocals) VG OST - Slammed (Vocals)

Not bad at all!

The song's overall progression was good and it flowed rather nice. The effects on the guitars were great but the parts of the drums seemed kind of quiet. As for vocals I think the main lines would sound better with some reverb on your voice. Your voice isn't bad but I think something to support would be a good idea. You might want to lower the volume of your voice effect at 0:43 because it spikes pretty badly. If that's an EQ effect just watch what wavelengths are getting through and maybe cut the higher ones off. Also I think some variations or a solo towards the end of the song would be fitting for a song like this for a great finish. All in all still a great song so keep it up!