The Demize The Demize

Very nice tune! It's pretty solid and has a nice flow. The piano is amazing and your drum kit is pretty solid. You pretty much have one issue that I can pick out and that's just volume control:
- I think the snap sounds are a nice touch but I think they spike just a little high. I suggest a simple EQ to cut the higher freq and control the sound a bit more.
- The only issue with your drum kit is that one snare that kinda spikes a bit too. it's a great beat but I'd sidechain it to your kick to keep it under control.
- The fading in and out of your background PADs is a smooth sound but the volume needs to be controlled on them too so they don't outdo the piano or drums.
Overall it's a great song and I'm just trying to give helpful feedback. Keep it up though!

Faizyr responds:

waw thank you very much for your feedback , wish there were more reviewers like you around NG.
also as a heads up the music i sell sound pretty different from the music i post randomly on NG so my bad if i don't don't sound balance sometimes ^^.

FFXIII- Battle or Dance? FFXIII- Battle or Dance?

It's not bad for a remix. Your piano and sax work were quite nice as well as your backgrounds PADs and the remix flows pretty well . My only notes are that your drum kit could use some work. The kick sounded overly compressed so the reverb from it kinda overflowed into the PADs and background melodies. I recommend you just watch the reverb on it and maybe reduce the compression on so it still has that nice "kick" (pun intended) to it. The snare sounds kinda cheap and low quality so I feel that it brings the song down a bit. Overall it's a solid remix and quite enjoyable to listen to. Keep it up! xD

NGKFlower responds:

Thanks! I enjoy feedback that may help me understand more of my choices in remixes, this was very helpful!
^_^

VG OST - Slammed (Vocals) VG OST - Slammed (Vocals)

Not bad at all!

The song's overall progression was good and it flowed rather nice. The effects on the guitars were great but the parts of the drums seemed kind of quiet. As for vocals I think the main lines would sound better with some reverb on your voice. Your voice isn't bad but I think something to support would be a good idea. You might want to lower the volume of your voice effect at 0:43 because it spikes pretty badly. If that's an EQ effect just watch what wavelengths are getting through and maybe cut the higher ones off. Also I think some variations or a solo towards the end of the song would be fitting for a song like this for a great finish. All in all still a great song so keep it up!

FP - The Final Stand FP - The Final Stand

Nice!

The drum work was superb and the guitar sounded great. The slow pace is nice but I think it maybe could have sped up eventually. The transitions were pretty good but I think perhaps a bit more variation of guitars would've helped carry it a bit more so that the instruments don't seem repetitive. The bass is a keeper you scored right there and the effects at the end too! I would try to maybe incorporate those kind of effects earlier in the song then have them comeback at the end. This song is still great though. Keep it up!

Fr0zEnPh0eNiX responds:

Nice man thanks! I'll keep that in mind next time.

Sunset on a Beach (WIP) Sunset on a Beach (WIP)

Not bad!

The intro was fairly smooth and the kick is pretty solid but it remains kind of empty due lack of a lead synth or something of the sort. It just has a few side harmonies which help but don't support it enough I think. Once it hits around 1:12 it starts it gets pretty good since that lead synth comes in but I highly recommend a change up/variation if eithier the lead melody or the backup chords. Maybe having one of them just have a sick drop or go on a solo melody would sound nice.
Keep it up!
---SkyRiderX

SASKID responds:

Thanks very much :)

Obviously this is just a basis lay down of how the track will be layed out. I have things planned for the pad and maybe extra percussion and effects to fill the start in a bit more

Thanks very much for the review :)

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Beautiful!

I tip my hat to you miss...this is amazing..

VGSongbird responds:

Fallin' Apart Fallin' Apart

Nice flow..

The strings and pads sounded great and the drums had a nice beat to them but I think you should find a different kick. It doesn't quite match the rest of the kit you're using. You also might to try adding a variation onto that Pad that comes in at 1:51 because it comes in loud but very monotone and it kinda ruins it, even a slight pitch change would help carry it better. Same goes for the strings/pad that comes in after it. Besides that a nice smooth song! Keep it up!
--- SkyRiderX

Clock - Apocalypse (Revisited) Clock - Apocalypse (Revisited)

Definitely needs some mastering...

I recommend maybe using some controlled EQ's with some volume control to help make the song less clustered sounding because it sounds like you have a lot of melodies all trying to be the main melody and they're interfering with the other instruments. Layering the songs melodies from lead to support would be a great way to help this sound smoother. Hope this helps a bit! Keep it up!

TimerClock14 responds:

I'll keep that in mind! Thanks!

Return Of The Black Fox Return Of The Black Fox

Nice beat!

Solid beat and awesome guitar! Keep it up!

KuroTheFox responds:

Thanks :D

Sky High Zone Cruise Sky High Zone Cruise

Very smooth!

The song had a really nice smooth flow to it and the guitar really put a nice edge to it all. Very nice composition too! Great stuff! Keep it up!